Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stock cancellation

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I did subscribe for free adobe stock and forgot to cancel the plan. Money has been debited

from my paypal for the last three months though I have not used any product. The problem is I am trying to cancel the account unfortunately no option is allowing me to do that. Someone kindly help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Hi Mariam,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 12 of August 2018. The subscription has been suspended and that is the reason you are unable to self-cancel your Adobe Stock subscription.

Please reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to r

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mariam,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 12 of August 2018. The subscription has been suspended and that is the reason you are unable to self-cancel your Adobe Stock subscription.

Please reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started