• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stock cancellation

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm currently under my schools adobe Enterprise plan and I used that email to login and use adobe stock. I figured that I would be able to cancel it by myself after the free trial but there is NO WAY I'd be able to even access or manage the plan that is on MY CREDIT CARD. It doesnt even show up on my account at all... please someone help I just want it cancelled.

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

If I understand you well, you took a stocks subscription under your school account and you don't see that subscription in your account. I would contact ADOBE customer care as you probably used your own credit card to take the subscription. Additionally I would inform the administrator of the school account of the situation. 

Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I understand you well, you took a stocks subscription under your school account and you don't see that subscription in your account. I would contact ADOBE customer care as you probably used your own credit card to take the subscription. Additionally I would inform the administrator of the school account of the situation. 

Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started