• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stock charges unexplained?! Code 044-207-3650

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have unexplained charges from Adobe Stock with the code 044-207-3650 and I have no idea where they came from?! The phone numbers to contact Adobe are available and other the FAQ's don't help! If you could please contact me as soon as possible please so I can understand where these charges are from. Thank you

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Hi Sunil

From the support page, you should get the option to Chat with the support team.  Please try using a different browser if you don't see the Chat option when you are signed in.

Alternatively, sign out and select 'Get Help' shown underneath 'Having trouble accessing your Adobe ID' as you don't remember which ID you used to sign up for the subscription.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sunil,

Please check your private message.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

It appears that you may have used an alternative Adobe ID/email address to sign up for a subscription.  You should sign in using this Adobe ID/password to view the subscription details and associated charges.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley, I wouldn't know which e-mail address this would refer to? How can we find out which e-mail address has been used?

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sunil

If you contact our support team they should be able to help with this - Contact Support

When you sign in to the support page, select Account Issues, then Adobe ID and signing in.  You should then see the contact options to get in touch with support.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley,

I have tried using that option and no one has got back to me at all. I do need to resolve this urgently and need some assistance please. I have no idea which other e-mail would have been used to create another account using my debit card.

I await your response,

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sunil

From the support page, you should get the option to Chat with the support team.  Please try using a different browser if you don't see the Chat option when you are signed in.

Alternatively, sign out and select 'Get Help' shown underneath 'Having trouble accessing your Adobe ID' as you don't remember which ID you used to sign up for the subscription.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started