• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock: could it be used as any other Asset Manager?

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

the Adobe Stock Product would be included in the "Cloud" bundle. As far as I can see, the documentation always to "license free" images.

Would it be possible to use Adobe Stock as a normal asset manager (in this case I would have to import the stuff that I already have)?

If it is not possible, is there any other Adobe Solution that you can recomment (ideally that works or comes together with the Cloud bundles)?

Thanks for your help,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

First, there is no such thing as 'license free' images in Stock. You are confusing it with 'Royalty Free' which is a completely different thing.

Second with Adobe Stock, any images you license can be downloaded and used in any asset manager you choose.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cesar,

Would you be able to elaborate a little more as to what exactly are you looking for so that I can further help you with the issue?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, sure I can.

I would like to replace our actual Asset Manager because it is old and no longer fulfills our requirements.

I saw that "Adobe Stock" can act as an asset manager, however, everywhere I read, only "license free" images are mentioned. It looks like you can choose and manage images that can be accessed via Cloud, buy, pay and so on.

This would be fine, but to make the product usefull for us, I would need an asset manager with full capabilities, therefore, I would have to (somehow) import my existing assets into it, and be able to manage them as usual (hopefully better).

My question is if this is possible at all. This is, can I somehow import my stuff into Adobe Stock and use it as any other asset manager?

Thanks for your answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cesar,

Thank you for letting me know your concern in detail.

I would like to let you know Adobe provides Creative Cloud storage which can act as an asset manager for you wherein there are libraries which can be used to store and access your files across all the applications.

Please see Helpful Links FAQ: Where can I find links about managing and syncing Creative Cloud files? for more information.

Adobe Stock is a service which you can use to license images and vector files which again can be stored on the Creative cloud libraries and are accessible over all the applications. Please see Stock FAQ: How does Adobe Stock integrate with Creative Cloud apps? for further details.

Note: Make sure you are using the same Adobe ID across all the apps in order to access the libraries anywhere.

You can visit Purchasing FAQ: How do I purchase a Creative Cloud membership? to know about our plans.

Let me know if this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, there is no such thing as 'license free' images in Stock. You are confusing it with 'Royalty Free' which is a completely different thing.

Second with Adobe Stock, any images you license can be downloaded and used in any asset manager you choose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started