Adobe Stock - could not load libraries

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an outage with Libraries at the moment? I cannot add to, or, view any of my libraries on Adobe Stock (though I can still license images). I can still view stock images via CC libraries in the app but I don't find this useful at all.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Stock - could not load libraries

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an outage with Libraries at the moment? I cannot add to, or, view any of my libraries on Adobe Stock (though I can still license images). I can still view stock images via CC libraries in the app but I don't find this useful at all.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 24, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was an temporary outage concerning libraries this morning. Please try again and comment here whether you are still seeing the issue or not.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 0
Mi$$C LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Thanks for getting back to me and sorry for my delayed reply. It started working again a few hours later.

Libraries failing to load happens quite frequently though and with different iterations (sometimes I can't view CC libraries, sometimes I can only view but not download Stock images, sometimes I can download but not save etc. etc.) I find it hard to troubleshoot online because CC libraries and Stock Libraries are linked but in my experience, they have separate issues.

Do you know, is there a platform or place I can check in realtime to see if outages are happening? A huge interruption to my workflow is figuring out whether the issue is with me or with Adobe. 

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started