Exit

Adobe Stock Credits disappeared

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Case No: 0189411236

Hi there

I had an Adobe Stock payment ($29) decline due to insufficient funds in my account on Oct 11 due to a waiting period for forex to clear. This is unfortunate and poor on my part. However, today when the payment reached my bank account I went into Adobe to manually push the payment. Both this and my Creative Cloud subscription fee have been charged to my account.

This afternoon, in trying to license an image, I saw that I am now short 40 credits. I have 10 images available now but had 50 at the start of the day.

I would like to know when I can expect my account to be reinstated to its due amount of credits.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Hi Lorin,

I am getting this checked for you with the Stock team and will update you on the same ASAP. Will appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lorin,

I am getting this checked for you with the Stock team and will update you on the same ASAP. Will appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lorin,

Please check your Private message.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm... seems I've fallen into the same boat.  I'm sure they're somewhere...

I've logged out, then in again. On desktop. On Safari. On the CreativeCloud app.  I may have missed somewhere.

I'll keep looking too...

As AUGM, AEL, ACP maybe I have slightly different problem?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ko,

Licenses expire after 1 year. You'll need to reach out to the contact that you worked with last year to remedy this.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started