• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock credits disappeared

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been a few weeks since I've been in my account. When I went in there this afternoon, all 70 or so of my image credits were gone. Where did they go and how do I access them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you. I would request you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? to check what is the best we can offer you.

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If you still have trouble, feel free to update this thread so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephen,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums. I did go through your account details and noticed that you had Adobe Stock 10 images a month (one-year) plan which has been cancelled and the remaining assets got expired on 8/18/2017.

I would like to let you know that you can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

For more information, you may also refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you’re telling me that the credits I collected for images over the past two years that I was paying Adobe Stock for have been lost? Sounds like a class-action lawsuit waiting to happen. If that’s what you’re telling me, I’ll be contacting an attorney this afternoon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you. I would request you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? to check what is the best we can offer you.

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If you still have trouble, feel free to update this thread so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Stephen,

Same thing happened to me, I lost 120 credits. Did you ever get a resolution you were happy with?

To add insult to injury, I also signed up for my CC subscription at a discounted rate for a 12 month sub. Part way through the sub period they increased the monthly price. To cancel my sub I would have had to pay out the remainder at the new price. Pretty sure that's also a consumer no-no. Hypothetically speaking, what if they raised it to $1M p/m. Tough, and if you want to cancel, that's $6M please.

Disappointed ex-subscriber.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started