Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Credits vs. Subscription?

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I had been paying for an Adobe Stock Subscription and decided that Adobe Credit Packs were actually more suited to my needs as I needed to purchase Extended Licenses and it was cheapest to do this with Credit Packs. When trying to figure out whether I needed a Plan or Credits I read a blurb that said "Plans vs. Credits, Which is right for you?" and it identified "you can buy credits or plans separately or combine them". So I purchased a credit pack and cancelled my Adobe Stock Subscription. When I cancelled via the online chat the person assisting me asked why I was cancelling and I explained that the credit packs better suited my needs. He proceeded with cancelling my subscription and did not mention anything about losing my existing credits which I paid a lot of additional money for, however my existing credits disappeared. When I contact support they identified that I am out of luck and have lost my credits because I cancelled my subscription.

Has anyone experienced this? Why am I losing my credits if it says credits can be used without a subscription and if I paid additional money on top of my subscription for the credits?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Thanks for the update Kelly. This is definitely unexpected and I do have an engineer lined up to take a look at this. One more request, can you please sign into https://accounts.adobe.com and can you tell me if on that main page, do you see any Stock items? Are there any messages associated with any of the Stock items there? A screenshot would also be helpful.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly,

Sorry to hear that.

I did go through your account details and noticed that you had Adobe Stock 10 images a month plan which has already been cancelled and all the assets/images have already been used.

Additionally, you have also purchased credit pack which is valid until 12/11/2018.

Please help me understand which assets are you referring to so that I can further assist you. Also, please share the case reference number so that I can check your interaction with our support team.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response,

I am looking to access my remaining 8 credits from the credit pack. I

believe I only used 72/80 credits.

My case number is ADB-1098730-C8T0

Thank you,

Kelly

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 10:10 AM, twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly

When you are signed in to stock.adobe.com does the number of credits show 0, similar to the screenshot below:

0 credits.png

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

My screen actually does not show the blue rectangle at all. I've attached a

screenshot for you!

Kelly

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 12:15 PM, Beverley Gray <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

insert image.png

Hi Kelly

Could you please use the 'Insert Image' option when you reply and attach your screenshot that way.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2018-02-19 12.19.30.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kelly - I've escalated this to our engineering team for further investigation.

Will let you know when I hear back from them.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly,

Can you confirm that your browser is at maximum width that there is nothing showing in the menu beneath your username?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! I’ve confirmed both of those things!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly,

Can you sign out, clear your browser history, close your browser, relaunch and sign back in and see if that corrects the issue?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did both of those things and no luck!

The original individual I was speaking via chat kept reporting that I permanently lost my credits because I cancelled my adobe stock subscription. I am not sure if they were confusing credits with the 10 free monthly images that you get from adobe stock subscription because they also confirmed that credits can be used with or without a subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update Kelly. This is definitely unexpected and I do have an engineer lined up to take a look at this. One more request, can you please sign into https://accounts.adobe.com and can you tell me if on that main page, do you see any Stock items? Are there any messages associated with any of the Stock items there? A screenshot would also be helpful.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I see having to do with Adobe Stock is that my "adobe stock on demand" has expired. I see nothing else on this page about stock items.

I haven't included a screen shot because I see personal information on this page and I assuming this is a public forum!?

Thanks so much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for this information, correct it's a public forum.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly,

I've sent you a direct message.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yay! Everything is all sorted out now!

Thank you so, so much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started