• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Credits

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last month I had roundabout 35 Credits on my account. Now they are all gone. What may the problem be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 29 Jul 2018. The subscription has been cancelled and the remaining assets got expired on 3/28/2019.

Note: You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

For more information, please refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 29 Jul 2018. The subscription has been cancelled and the remaining assets got expired on 3/28/2019.

Note: You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

For more information, please refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

The downloaded assets always remain in your license history.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Beware of Adobe Stock!

I've outlined Adobe's predatory practices with regards to credits below:

• Subscriptions are yearly, so you're locked in.
  • You cannot pause a subscription.
  • If at any point you cancel, you instantly lose all the credits you've paid for.
  • While subscribing, the longest credits roll over for is 1 year. So If you have 120 credits, you'll just be throwing out 10 credits each month (on the 10 per month plan).

Before Adobe bought stock, it was called 'dollar photo club'. It was 1 dollar a photo (or $10 a month) and credits remained even if you paused or canceled your membership. It seems the main innovation that Adobe has provided was etherealizing credits to maximize shareholder value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started