Adobe Stock – einzelnes Bild

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe bis jetzt immer einzelne Bilder über Adobe Stock gekauft. Gestern musste ich wieder Stockmaterial kaufen und musste entweder ein Abo abschließen oder 5 Credits kaufen.
In meiner Produktauflistung ist Adobe Stock – einzelnes Bild als abgelaufen markiert und die Zahlungsinformationen sollen aktualisiert werden.
Wenn ich die Zahlungsinformationen aber aktualisiere. ändert sich der Status nicht und das Abo ist weiterhin als abgelaufen markiert.

Mein Creative Cloud Abo läuft ohne Probleme...

Weiß jemand, wo das Problem liegt oder was man tun kann?

Vielen Dank im Voraus

Hi there,

I totally agree with you as I checked your account and see the single image purchase but that option was available to few of our customer because of their single purchase history with Stock.

Starting last week itself, we have discontinued the single image purchase options altogether.

Additionally, you can check our credit packs offering to know more here: forums.adobe.com/thread/2432358

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Stock – einzelnes Bild

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe bis jetzt immer einzelne Bilder über Adobe Stock gekauft. Gestern musste ich wieder Stockmaterial kaufen und musste entweder ein Abo abschließen oder 5 Credits kaufen.
In meiner Produktauflistung ist Adobe Stock – einzelnes Bild als abgelaufen markiert und die Zahlungsinformationen sollen aktualisiert werden.
Wenn ich die Zahlungsinformationen aber aktualisiere. ändert sich der Status nicht und das Abo ist weiterhin als abgelaufen markiert.

Mein Creative Cloud Abo läuft ohne Probleme...

Weiß jemand, wo das Problem liegt oder was man tun kann?

Vielen Dank im Voraus

Hi there,

I totally agree with you as I checked your account and see the single image purchase but that option was available to few of our customer because of their single purchase history with Stock.

Starting last week itself, we have discontinued the single image purchase options altogether.

Additionally, you can check our credit packs offering to know more here: forums.adobe.com/thread/2432358

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2018 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started