• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stock extended package license plans

New Here ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, in the plan section here  Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock   there are 'standard assets' packages,  i have a coupon designer which would provide templates using adobe stock images, so the end customers can pick any template to  make  customizations and use it for his own business. In order to allow end customers to use the images included in this templates i presume that 'extended license' is required, if so, is there a package membership plan for extended license images?, if this is not the case, what is the best option for this scenario given that purchasing 1 by 1 each image will be extremely expensive for 300-500 templates

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Andres,

If you are using the watermarked version of the images, you will not require an Extended license.

Additionally, a wiser/safer approach will be including a credit line to the photographer.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andres,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team.

As per the requirements you have stated above, you would be requiring an Extended license.

You may also refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? to understand the terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock.

Also, I would like to inform you that there is no package membership plan available on our Stock website, however, you may definitely check our Credit packs offer here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

For more information on Credit packs, please refer to Stock FAQ: What are Credit packs?

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hI, tx for the quick response, so based in your answer  if in the membership plans section i choose the  '350 standard assets a month'  in this case images, this plans only applies for the mosts basic 'standard license' , there is no plan for 'extended license' which would  force me to purchase 1 by 1 correct? , in this case  could still use the images with 'standard license' in the coupon designer with the adobe watermark including a warning for end customers that they are required to change this image for commercial use, yes?

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andreas,

I am sorry but I am unable to understand your scenario here.

What exactly are you trying to achieve from the templates you are showcasing in your website? Will you be giving access to those templates to the visitors on your website?

Please confirm so that I can assist you further.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, addressing your questions

Q1:What exactly are you trying to achieve from the templates you are showcasing in your website?

A1:   i have a list of  coupon templates by business category(pet,hair, spa,cars etc), each template migh have 1 or more adobe stock images, the end customer is able to browse the categories and select one template as first step, in a second step, the customer is can do a brief customization like logo or text , finally, the user can use the final result in webpages/social media for they own business.  My question is,  is it safe to use images with the adobe watermark in the provided coupon templates , so the end customer knows he is required to use his/her own image ?

Q2:Will you be giving access to those templates to the visitors on your website?

Yes, i have a web ui coupon designer , the users will be given access to  so they can customize the template text,logo, or image, the templates to fits their own business.  Is it right to assume that  '350 standard assets a month'  plan in the adobe membership page only has coverage for images with 'standard basic license',  cause there is no plan for 'extended license', correct?, or perhaps i misundertanding the '350 standard assets a month'  plan , im assuming this means 350 images each month with basic 'standar license', please correct me if im wrong

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andres,

You may use the watermark Stock images but you can only save them with the low-resolution file. Once you license the file, you get the image in its highest resolution, however, I would like to inform you that if you are licensing the images, you will be requiring an extended license the reason being you will be using these images on your website which will earn you profit i.e. the income will be based on the based on number of site visits.

Also, through 350 images a month plan you can only license standard licenses. Extended licenses can be purchased on-demand or using credits from a credit pack.

Additionally, please refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?  to get more information on the terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock.

Please let us know if I have missed anything.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tiwari,

Tx for the patience, all understood, one final question, regarding  your comment here,  

'I would like to inform you that if you are licensing the images, you will be requiring an extended license the reason being you will be using these images on your website which will earn you profit '

this means that if i purchase standard licence images and leave the watermark i wont require extended version, since it will be the end customer responsibility to use other image or purchase adobe one, since the template image im providing is simply there for 'demo' purposes, correct?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andres,

If you are using the watermarked version of the images, you will not require an Extended license.

Additionally, a wiser/safer approach will be including a credit line to the photographer.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita

is allowed to make another related question in this topic, if in the membership plans section i choose the  '350 standard assets a month' , this means that i have 350 images usage license for one month, then in the next month, i need to choose the same set or an new one, but im  only allowed to always have a max total of 350 images, or the membership plan means i can download them and have another 350 the next month?, please let me know if i need to open a new topic for this. Thank you

Regads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Andres,

Good day to you,

There are two sections in our Stock pages, one is the annual commitment plan and the other one is the month- month plan.

If you opt for the annual plan, you get 350 images per month. The subscription plan will cost you $169.99/ month. But if you cancel this plan in the middle of the 1st year, you are liable to pay 50%of the termination fee.

If you purchase the monthly plan, you get 350 images per month. The subscription plan will cost you $199.99/ month. You can cancel this plan anytime as there is no annual commitment.

Additionally, I would like to inform you that the downloaded images always remains in the license history. The unused licenses do not get carried over to the next month as the new ones(350 assets) get added to your account.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started