Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stock filter on language

Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I migrated to Adobe Stock somewhere last week.

After searching for several images, i noticed some images with other languages, in my case German:

Is there anyway to filter these out? A quick glanse at the filters doesn't really show that option.

My url also clearly states my own country and language, even when i surf with my region setup as UK, i get German pictures.

Is there a known solution for this?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Hi Kristof,

If I understand correctly you are searching for images in English and when you view the images in detail some of them are in German. Unfortunately, there is no way to filter out the images that are in German because it's all based on keywords that the contributor has added when they submitted the image.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kristof,

If I understand correctly you are searching for images in English and when you view the images in detail some of them are in German. Unfortunately, there is no way to filter out the images that are in German because it's all based on keywords that the contributor has added when they submitted the image.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

Yes, that's exactly what i meant . Searching for "consultancy" gives you a bunch of German and also French results, next to english ones. I would suggest letting contributors set image language aswell, so it can be added as a filter for customers.

Having the ability to search for language-specific content (and suppressing unwanted ones) would make a rather nice feature request imo.

Greet

Kristof

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

twaritar3263062: My renewal period is coming up, and I'd like to know whether or not Adobe has any plans plans to add a language filter for images with words.  Giving the contributor a language field, checkbox, etc seems like a fairly simple implementation, and would make searching for images a whole lot easier for paying users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't renew your plan, do not forget to first use all your license credits (you can't use them after) and download all your images to local machine (not sure if you still will have access or not)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 year since this was brought up, and no sign of any improvement. I find it very tedious to have to scan all the iterations of a template to figure out which is in english.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't really understand it either.. We are expecting more from "industry leading" companies (Adobe Reports Record Revenue | Adobe Newsroom )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: Today i noticed over 20! results with German Text on it on the first page after doing an search on the english word "Enhance"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I need to filter by country also. I'm searching for automobile accidents and most of them are European based. I need images specific to the USA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started