• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock For Teams - License Limit Issue

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My organization purchased the $200/mo 750 images plan on Adobe Stock for Teams. We have about 15 employees who only need access to Stock for Teams and no other Adobe licenses. According to the information page, the Adobe Stock for Teams plans allow for unlimited users under the same organization to access and license stock images.

adobe stock screenshot - details.PNG

Futhermore, the help guides say that administrators can add users to Stock for Teams from the admin console and gives the steps to do so.

adobe stock screenshot - help guide.PNG

However, when I go to do this, I receive a message saying that I've reached the license limit for the number of users and do not have the option to add any more users.

adobe stock screenshot - accounts.PNG

According to all of the marketing material and help documentation, this should be doable as it's a license for the number of assets I purchased and not the number of users. Anybody have any ideas?

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Hi B.,

I can see where this could be confusing. Yes it's true you can only assign one person/delegate to the Adobe Stock product. However, your administrator can add other people to the team under Users in the Admin Console. Any people added to the team with a valid Adobe ID would be able to see the Adobe Stock quota when they are signed into the Adobe Stock website and when they have selected the team name under the profile menu.

Please update this thread if you find that this is not the case

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi B.,

I can see where this could be confusing. Yes it's true you can only assign one person/delegate to the Adobe Stock product. However, your administrator can add other people to the team under Users in the Admin Console. Any people added to the team with a valid Adobe ID would be able to see the Adobe Stock quota when they are signed into the Adobe Stock website and when they have selected the team name under the profile menu.

Please update this thread if you find that this is not the case or require additional assistance.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That makes sense. When the users switched from their personal to the team name account, it answered all of my questions. Thank you for your help. That makes much more sense than what the person I was talking to on the chat support was trying to convey.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to reopen an old thread with this question, but you seem to be knowledgeable.

I have 67 users registered in our single Creative Cloud for teams plan -- most with products assigned, but a few with admin rights and no products -- and I intend to purchase a Stock subscription for use by four of those users. Will all 67 users in the team have access to spend the credits, or can I limit access in some way to the four users?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi m_a_chapman,

All members will have access to the Adobe Stock subscription. You can talk to the entity that helped you set up your team subscription and they can help you find a solution that fits your needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started