Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock free trial

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm writing here because I saw an "Adobe Stock" payment of 35,99€ was taken from my account, but I only had the free trial. I had cancelled my account before because I just wanted to look for some images, and I didn't have needs anymore from this service. I cancelled my subscription. By the way, I didn't received any reminder for this payment. I really don't understand why it was taken.

I'm upset, because 36€ is a lot for me, I'm just student.

Good evening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Hi Justine,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 27 Nov 2018. The subscription has been cancelled.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer for the first month, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be char

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

36€ is also a lot for me and I’m not a student. You need to Contact Customer Care to resolve this dispute.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Justine,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 27 Nov 2018. The subscription has been cancelled.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer for the first month, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. For more information, please refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Since you have cancelled the service within the time frame, you are eligible for a full refund. I would request you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for refund requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started