• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock free trial

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there. I used the free trial for Adobe Stock, and got few images that I used on my website. Since I've figured I will not need many images at all, I've cancelled the subscription after the trial ended. My question is...do I still own those few images I got while the free trial was in effect and can I still use them on my website? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Marjan,

In my above statement what I meant was, if you are using an unmodified image, you must include a credit line to the photographer.

If you modify an image, the credit line becomes optional. However, it entirely depends on the type of modifications, if they are minor, then the credit line must be included.

Yes, if you have downloaded the images already you are free to use them.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions so that we can further help you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marjan,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team.

I would like to inform that the downloaded images always remains in your license history whether your subscription is active/ cancelled. But if you have not downloaded the images prior to cancelling, your remaining assets will be forfeited.

Also, just to confirm, have you signed up with a different Adobe ID(if yes, please share it in a Private message with me, as it is a public forum ) for Adobe Stock since I was unable to locate any subscription under the Adobe ID shared in the forums?

Additionally, you may use the Stock images on your website provided you follow all the terms and restrictions as mentioned over here: Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

NOTE: If using an unmodified image from Adobe Stock, you must include a credit line to the photographer.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If using an unmodified image from Adobe Stock, you must include a credit line to the photographer.

What do you mean by this? Do I have to modify it, crop it, or something else, so I don't have to mention the photographer?

I would like to inform that the downloaded images always remains in your license history whether your subscription is active/ cancelled. But if you have not downloaded the images prior to cancelling, your remaining assets will be forfeited.

So, as long as I've downloaded them to my computer before my trial ended, I'm free to use them on my website? I want just to confirm it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Marjan,

In my above statement what I meant was, if you are using an unmodified image, you must include a credit line to the photographer.

If you modify an image, the credit line becomes optional. However, it entirely depends on the type of modifications, if they are minor, then the credit line must be included.

Yes, if you have downloaded the images already you are free to use them.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions so that we can further help you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started