Adobe Stock & Illustrator

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Illustrator, on my home screen - I don't see Adobe Stock anywhere. I can't access templates or search for new ones from the home screen. Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi K. G.,

Stock can be accessed once you create a new project or open an existing one within Illustrator. Note in upper right corner of image below.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see that - but the problem I'm having is in the Home screen, Stock isn't populating my screen with templates to choose from. When I click on "New document from Template" it prompts me to find one on my computer, not Stock. Does that make sense?

I was watching a tutorial on Lynda.com and the guy had his Stock linked directly to his home screen with prepopulated templates

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please point me to the tutorial? So that I can see what your info is?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a Lynda tutorial -- see image!Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 1.08.46 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post the link to the Lynda.com tutorial, I have access to the Lynda.com! I want to know what the instructor talks about...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HEre's the link!! Creating a new document

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to click on Custom on the Home screen

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click on one of the options under Start a file fast, you can search for Stock from within that dialog. Your screenshot is the New Document dialog.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines