• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock image libraries incredibly slow to load

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Stock Libraries are incredible slow to load on any browser. Sometimes, they do not load at all. This is annoying as it is a service we are paying for. Is anyone else having this problem and how did you solve the issue. Switching browsers did not solve the issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Hi Paula,

You can Contact Customer Care for detailed troubleshooting.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

For those who have this issue, the thing that worked was deleting the troublesome library and then creating a new library. Images are not lost this way as they can be retrieved on the account.under License History.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please specify the computer, OS and browsers used. Please tell me also if you are behind a corporate or private firewall? And finally please give information on your internet connection (speed, technology used). Did you do speed testing on your network?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paula,

You can Contact Customer Care for detailed troubleshooting.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those who have this issue, the thing that worked was deleting the troublesome library and then creating a new library. Images are not lost this way as they can be retrieved on the account.under License History.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. It is so frustrating to have built up organized libraries to quickly find what I am looking for -- but the site itself is unbearably slow when searching through my libraries. It has been this way for year and I'm about to just give up entirely on Adobe as this issue has been brought to their attention repeatedly for 6+ years and has never been resolved. My libraries are unusable. It's so frustrating 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled, you need to accept cookies! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device and/or browser to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Kindly note that phone charges may apply.

For support via Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

Important: Adobe does NOT contact you unsolicited by e-mail or direct message. If you get contacted by direct message from a person, claiming to be an Adobe employee, look at that profile and look, if they bear the “Adobe Employee” marking under their name. Adobe support does not use Skype to give you support.

If in doubt, ask the forum.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have always had this problem and am wondering why I still pay for this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started