Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Image Refund

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased an image for a project. Image:  #220679844

The coffee has purple fringing around the inside of the cup and the entire image is out of focus. Not even the flower is fully in focus. Could you please refund and remove the image license. This image is totally unusable.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Matt,

We've checked the image at our end and can confirm that the quality of the image is not up to the mark and the entire image is out of focus. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I think I can see the chromatic aberration even from the miniature. I suppose this is for twaritar3263062​ or Sheena Kaul​!

FYI: I’m not Adobe, so I can only help calling Adobe staff. Please be patient. They will analyze the picture and when they confirm your findings Adobe will add an image credit to your account.

Good luck.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

Let me get this file checked from the concerned team. I will update this thread once I hear from them. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Matt,

We've checked the image at our end and can confirm that the quality of the image is not up to the mark and the entire image is out of focus. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased an image for a project. Image #190916730

and I can´t use it because of the format. 

I would like to give the image back and get another one

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi N.,

Is there a problem with the file? What is wrong with the formatting of this asset?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I don´t know, I guess it´s not compatible  Pages

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean it´s not compatible with Pages

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi N.,

This is a vector file. I have granted you a replacement license. You'll want to make sure the assets you license are not ai/eps files and JPEG instead. The file type appears in the detail view of the file. You can also filter for Photographs using the View Panel button that appears at the top of you search results.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed image #186697419 And tried to open it in PS, But was unable to edit the layers it just kept adding to the document as a flattened smart object. I now can't use this image and have a deadline to meet, it's my first time using Stock photos and wasn't expecting to run into this issue. I would like a refund to use the credit towards an image I can use. Advise ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does the image remain on the store if it's not up to standards?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an .eps file that has multiple layers which can be edited in Illustrator. As a jpeg the file is a flattened image and can be viewed in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @WendellaBee,

The problem with users hijacking other threads is that you can get easily confused what is referred to by other posters.

I would assume that @Brittni5FB9  means image #220679844 and not the subsequent unrelated postings and assets.

I checked, and the asset is still part of the library, with the chromatic aberration well visible even with the preview.

Abambo_0-1629192186480.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is correct, I have had several images not be even CLOSE to usable and some even blatantly falsely advertised.

Why can we not report this, why is the process for refunds tedious, and why does the file in question in this conversation remain in place if it's confirmed not up to standards. Would very much like an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Brittni5FB9,

I am sorry you are having issues with the files you've licensed. Your best recourse is to report them here in the forums if you used a subscription license or credit. We can grant you a replacement license or credit and report the asset to the content team for review. If you purchased the asset on demand you would need to contact customer care to request a refund--there are several forum posts here with instructions for contacting customer care. Unfortunately when the issue was intially reported here the agent that replied may not have reported the file to the content team.

I don't see that you have actually licensed this file under the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased an image for a project. Image:  AdobeStock_508946362

It is a vector file but totally unusable for print as each path has ghosting around it when outputting - see screenshot below of a PDF created using the file - please can you refund this credit.

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2023 Sep 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This image is blurry and it cost 65 plan credits. Can't use it. Can you reinstate them? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2023 Sep 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image is blurry and cannot be used. #391190075. Please reinstate the 65 plan credits this cost!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image has motion blur, which is clearly seen by the preview.

For a refund, you will need to contact Adobe customer care. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled, you need to accept cookies! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device and/or browser to start the interaction.

For support via Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

Important: Adobe does NOT contact you unsolicited by e-mail or direct message. If you get contacted by direct message from a person, claiming to be an Adobe employee, look at that profile and look, if they bear the “Adobe Employee” marking under their name. Adobe support does not use Skype to give you support.

If in doubt, ask the forum.

@Contributor1,

I'm uncertain if you want to act upon this. The image is indeed blurry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you @Abambo, I'll report 391190075 image internally due to blur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started