Adobe Stock Image Refund

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased an image for a project. Image:  #220679844

The coffee has purple fringing around the inside of the cup and the entire image is out of focus. Not even the flower is fully in focus. Could you please refund and remove the image license. This image is totally unusable.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019
Matt,We've checked the image at our end and can confirm that the quality of the image is not up to the mark and the entire image is out of focus. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.Hope this helps!Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.Regards,Twarita

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I think I can see the chromatic aberration even from the miniature. I suppose this is for twaritar3263062​ or Sheena Kaul​!

FYI: I’m not Adobe, so I can only help calling Adobe staff. Please be patient. They will analyze the picture and when they confirm your findings Adobe will add an image credit to your account.

Good luck.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

Let me get this file checked from the concerned team. I will update this thread once I hear from them. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Matt,

We've checked the image at our end and can confirm that the quality of the image is not up to the mark and the entire image is out of focus. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased an image for a project. Image #190916730

and I can´t use it because of the format. 

I would like to give the image back and get another one

Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi N.,

Is there a problem with the file? What is wrong with the formatting of this asset?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I don´t know, I guess it´s not compatible  Pages

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean it´s not compatible with Pages

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi N.,

This is a vector file. I have granted you a replacement license. You'll want to make sure the assets you license are not ai/eps files and JPEG instead. The file type appears in the detail view of the file. You can also filter for Photographs using the View Panel button that appears at the top of you search results.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I licensed image #186697419 And tried to open it in PS, But was unable to edit the layers it just kept adding to the document as a flattened smart object. I now can't use this image and have a deadline to meet, it's my first time using Stock photos and wasn't expecting to run into this issue. I would like a refund to use the credit towards an image I can use. Advise ? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines