• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Image Scam

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a college student, and a Photoshop suscriber. I signed up for a free 1 month Adobe Stock Image trial. It stated that the customer may cancel within 1 month free of charge. After using my 10 free images, I 'cancelled' the subscription. 2 months later, I have discovered that I have been charged $30 dollars a month for this service, which I was no longer using. When I immediately attempted to cancel, I was told that I would be charge $150+ to cancel. I do not know why my cancellation was not processed within the first month, and I am extremely frustrated with this service. When I contacted customer service through the "chat" option (the phone service is not available on Sunday), I was repeatedly offered 3 additional months of the service "free of charge" before eventually being told I would be charged to cancel. I was not sent any emails notifying me that I was being charged for the service monthly. Considering cancelling my entire Adobe account and moving to another service- this offer of a "free trial" is extremely deceiving.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Hi there

I have replied to the message you sent me.

Kind regards

Beverley

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

I have replied to the message you sent me.

Kind regards

Beverley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started