• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Image Use

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a standard license for Adobe Stock and wish to provide our customer with images we have altered. I cannot find a clear, official description from Adobe if this is okay to do.

We take home interior Adobe stock photos and overlay our products into the environment. We then use these for enewsletters, online images, etc.

Do we have the right to send these to our customers so they can use on their website? From my talk with an online rep and viewing the Adobe licensing info online it seems we do because the images are not the original and are edited. I would just like to clarify.

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Hi George,

I am not contradicting anything as suggested to you. I'm just letting you know in addition to that information that you can also transfer the license to the client if you want. In that case, you won't be responsible for how the customer is using the image.

But currently you can modify the image and forward it to your client.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi George,

Please see Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? to understand the terms of use and restrictions as related to the standard licenses.

Also, I'd recommend you to transfer the license to your client so that you're not responsible for the usage later on.

Feel free to update this thread in case of additional queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Thanks for the reply but the answer you provided seems very cut and paste. I was recently chatting with a Adobe representative who I went into depth of our project and he informed me it was okay to proceed, as recorded in adobe case number ADB-3764724-H2Q2.

He mentioned that since we are not passing over the original Adobe stock image, but an edited version that has our product on it, it was okay to be passed along.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi George,

I am not contradicting anything as suggested to you. I'm just letting you know in addition to that information that you can also transfer the license to the client if you want. In that case, you won't be responsible for how the customer is using the image.

But currently you can modify the image and forward it to your client.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started