Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Images for Print On Demand Notebook

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help advise with this question.

- Can I use the purchased images, templates from Adobe Stock on Commercial use as a Main Element (s) and or Secondary Elements on Notebooks, Diaries, Planners, No-Content, and Low-Content Print On Demand items?

I want to check if I can use your photo stock images, painting images, templates that can be sold to multiple clients for Notebooks, Journals and any Commercial Use. I have read some of Adobe Stock Agreements but it's confusing. I just want to be cleared with your policy and copyright. Thank you.

TOPICS
Licensing , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will need to read the licensing terms and decide what of your use fits in what category. Your case description is unclear and confusing, so there can't be a precise answer. But if I understand you well, you would need an enhanced licence.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started