Adobe Stock Images vs Adobe Stock for teams??

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the most miserable night trying to work with foreign chat assistants who cannot explain to me why I have a subscription to Adobe Stock - 10 Assets per month, yet I'm unable to download music. When I click on "License" next to the music track I wish to download, a pop-up window says I have to "Purchase a team subscription to license this asset."

And when I go into my Plans, it tells me I already have a subscription for 10 Assets a month. Adobe has created the most confusing subscription experience I've ever had to deal with and I'm at my wits end. I'm so sick of dealing with foreigners who do not understand English. I should've studied Hindi in high school so I could've helped my future self out by getting the answers I'd need.

I keep getting passed from one chat assistant to the next, and none of them have a *!!*-ing clue how to help me. For the love of god, please make your subscription and team management easier, and stop naming subscription services the same thing if they do not provide the same assets.

TOPICS
Account management, Licensing, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Stock Images vs Adobe Stock for teams??

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the most miserable night trying to work with foreign chat assistants who cannot explain to me why I have a subscription to Adobe Stock - 10 Assets per month, yet I'm unable to download music. When I click on "License" next to the music track I wish to download, a pop-up window says I have to "Purchase a team subscription to license this asset."

And when I go into my Plans, it tells me I already have a subscription for 10 Assets a month. Adobe has created the most confusing subscription experience I've ever had to deal with and I'm at my wits end. I'm so sick of dealing with foreigners who do not understand English. I should've studied Hindi in high school so I could've helped my future self out by getting the answers I'd need.

I keep getting passed from one chat assistant to the next, and none of them have a *!!*-ing clue how to help me. For the love of god, please make your subscription and team management easier, and stop naming subscription services the same thing if they do not provide the same assets.

TOPICS
Account management, Licensing, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Brady0D44,

I see that you contacted customer care twice on the 30th of December, do you still require assistance?

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 05, 2021 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started