Adobe Stock images

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used three of the ten images that Adobe Stock gives away to new ussers to make a poster for the college. I have got the license and I can distribute that poster around the university without problems, can't I?

Thanks! Is very importan for me to know it!

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Celia,

Sorry for a delay in a response.

Could you please let us know the kind of posters you are creating with the assets licensed from Adobe Stock? Are they HD posters? Are you using these posters for reselling purpose?

Note: Any asset used for merchandise or for reselling purpose requires an extended license. Also, the licenses which are allocated to your account(as a part of the 10 standard assets per month plan, 1 st month free) only entitles you to license standard assets.

The standard license also allows up to 500,000 copies or views of the asset.

Please refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

for more information.

Regards,

Twarita

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines