Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock in Elearning

Participant ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If I wanted to create an eLearning product using Storyline or Captivate and use Adobe Stock images in the product. What Adobe Stock license do i need if i intend to provide multiple customers with ONLY the Storyline or Captivate file, not a folder containing the purchased Adobe Stock images.

Thanks

Gary

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Gary,

I have already reviewed your screenshots and replied you in the private message about the license to be used. Please see your PM and let me know if you have any further questions.

Also, you may update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team. You may refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? to get a detailed information about Stock licenses and you may select anyone as per your needs (provided you follow all restriction mentioned in the above link).

In case of any doubts or additional questions related to licenses, please share some screenshots of your work in a private message so that I can assist you further.

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

Thanks for your response, i have sent you a PM with sample screen shots.

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gary,

I have already reviewed your screenshots and replied you in the private message about the license to be used. Please see your PM and let me know if you have any further questions.

Also, you may update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started