Adobe Stock: Insecure with a license for our international company

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I need your help for Adobe Stock. I bought a standard license and want to use the picture for the Social Media Channels of my company. We are a international company based in Germany and offices in Atlanta and Paris. So at the end we have a LinkedIn-Channel for each country - Germany, USA and France. Can I use the bought standard license picture for one posting for every country? Or do my colleagues in Paris have to buy there own license for that. The same applies to the website. I think that it's okay when I buy the standard license and can use the picture for every office / channel / website of my company without licensing it again.  Im really insecure here and the license terms wasn't that clear. 

Thanks in advance for your help! 

TOPICS
Download, Licensing, Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021
We cannot offer advice on licensing. There are numerous links on the forums for our licensing terms. If you are uncertain then you should consult legal counsel.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We cannot offer advice on licensing. There are numerous links on the forums for our licensing terms. If you are uncertain then you should consult legal counsel.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines