• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Invoice Details - Where's the image number detail?

Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it just me, or are others finding it difficult to manage clients' accounts for reimbursement billing purposes?

I've been using Adobe Stock for some time now and I've yet to find what image was purchased per invoice or order number.  All I see is an order number with zero details; I need to know what specifically was purchases per order number.  Is that detail hiding and I just don't see it?  Unfortunately the order number has nothing to do with the image stock number.

Thx.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Hi Chris,

I understand your concern but as per the workflow, the invoice only mentions the plan that you are subscribed to.

For the details of the images that were downloaded using the plan, you can anytime refer to the license history section within your account.

For more details, please Contact Customer Care.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe there is an actual image number on the invoice. However, since invoices are sent out each time you license something it really shouldn't be hard to cross reference in your license history. Your license history shows the date and time you licensed an image. That should be within minutes of when you received an email invoice for the licence.

Not convenient, but it should get you what information you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I understand the timing reference, but that just slows me down since my accounting program in on a separate PC, not the MAC.  It's odd that Adobe, with all their smarts, has a invoice system lacking details.  I've never seen an invoice that doesn't show specifically what you purchased.

So if I disputed a purchase, not that I would, could Adobe reference the specific file number I chose to support the invoice?  I suspect yes, so why can't they simply list it on the invoice?  Just saying.  I don't necessarily need to see the image or vector art, but a file number that can then be placed into their search box would be a nice for referencing.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

I understand your concern but as per the workflow, the invoice only mentions the plan that you are subscribed to.

For the details of the images that were downloaded using the plan, you can anytime refer to the license history section within your account.

For more details, please Contact Customer Care.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The License History will show you the clip you purchased, but does not reference a specific invoice. It is impossible

(unless I am missing something) to correlate a particular video clip to the actual invoice received. This is not user

friendly at all and makes doing business with Adobe Stock much more difficult than your competitors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about if the image is purchased with extended license solo to the charge, and not with a plan? How come the reference of image number doesn't show up?

Material No/Description: 65272938, Adobe Stock OD ALL MLP DSP Ret Inv 01 mnth MUN TIER 5

What does this mean???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi K.,

Your license history will show the license type and you'll have a corresponding invoice. However there won't be a reference to the specific asset in the invoice.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Material No/Description: 65272938, Adobe Stock OD ALL MLP DSP Ret Inv 01 mnth MUN TIER 5

What does this mean???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, this is very inconvenient and against user friendliness. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sheena, your answer is succinct but it's not helpful except to stop us from refering to our invoices for the number that identifies what image we purchased. this is severe glitch in the programming and not a lack of intelligence on the part of the customer. With the data string that puts together the invoice, the order number, the purchase order number and the customer number - there is NO real logical reason why that data string can't also contain the item's identifier number. Well there may be a logical reason why - but it's not a sensible model to unleash on the public.

Thank you for reading. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started