ADOBE STOCK IS A SCAM

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to have the early cancellation fee prominently displayed when signing up..I had no idea that this was even a thing, and had I known, I likely wouldn't have signed up in the first place. This is the kind of thing that ends up in court. I would really appreciate if someone would contact me about dismissing the early cancellation fee. Its on you guys to make sure consumers are informed and that you're not employing deceptive tactics when selling products to customers. 

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good evening.
First of all, I am not an Adobe employee.

Does this mean that there was a cancellation fee?

Unfortunately, the contract has been finalized after agreeing to the terms of service when signing in.
Among the terms of use, there are terms of termination that contain the terms of the cancellation fee.

image.pngimage.png

Regardless of the amount of money, it is contract-specific, so it is necessary for the customer to check every detail.

I respect the voice of wanting it to be easier to understand, but I think that fraud is too much.

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines