• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Library Not Showing in Premiere Library Panel

Advocate ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the first picture below, I have an image saved through my web browser to my Adobe CC library. In Premiere Pro, I cannot load a library. How do I get anything to show in that panel? So far I have tried clicking the cloud icon and selected "Sync Settings Now," followed by the various options that follow. Nothing works. They make this look so easy at NAB and all of the tutorials that I've watched online. But this has not been working for me. Also, in tutorials that I view online, I see people can search in the Premiere Pro Libraries Panel for Stock video and photos. I cannot do that either. What am I missing here? I am definitely signed into my Creative Cloud account.

Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 9.48.35 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-04 at 9.43.44 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Hi Brandon,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Are you on a Windows or Mac computer? You might try checking under the Help menu within Premiere Pro and see if it shows you're signed in with your Adobe ID there. Maybe try signing out and then back in again from there if you haven't already. If that doesn't work you might want to go through the troubleshooting outlined here: Solution to the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products

Please let us know if you're

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brandon,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Are you on a Windows or Mac computer? You might try checking under the Help menu within Premiere Pro and see if it shows you're signed in with your Adobe ID there. Maybe try signing out and then back in again from there if you haven't already. If that doesn't work you might want to go through the troubleshooting outlined here: Solution to the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products

Please let us know if you're able to get it working,

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response, Dave. I followed the steps on the link that you shared. I did both the "Relaunch the CCLibrary process" option and the "Recreate the Libraries cache" option. I'm not sure which one did the trick, but it's working now! Thank you so much!

- Brandon Loshe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great to hear you got it Brandon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started