Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock license not available in your region error

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

Please assist to advise why is the error occurred and how to solve it.

My customer had purchased for adobe stock license from us , yet it comes out with errors: 'online licenses not available in your region'. please assist ASAP. Urgent**

pic.jpg

Thanks.

Regards,

Chong

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Hi Hafiza,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team. I would like to notify you that Adobe does not sell Stock directly in your region(Malaysia) and hence you are getting an error.

As you have mentioned in your above post that your customer has purchased Stock licenses for you, it might be possible that the purchase is made with a different Adobe ID and the region selected will be different. Please share that Adobe ID in a private message so that I can further assist you

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Please search for an Adobe reseller for assistance.

https://adobedealreg.secure.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hafiza,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team. I would like to notify you that Adobe does not sell Stock directly in your region(Malaysia) and hence you are getting an error.

As you have mentioned in your above post that your customer has purchased Stock licenses for you, it might be possible that the purchase is made with a different Adobe ID and the region selected will be different. Please share that Adobe ID in a private message so that I can further assist you

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2018 Nov 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to notify you, that you can sell your stock images to someone else, if this is so difficult to use. Why do you had to buy fotolila? Please die Adobe! I'm out ... .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Umit,

Please see the thread: Re: Country Region

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Online Licenses Not Available in Your Region"

i am from india. and i want to download images from adobe stock but it show error..

please help.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dear sir / madam,

i know adobe stock is not support to our country, my country is sri lanka, and please answer me, WHY ADOBE STOCK NOT SUPPORT TO OUR COUNTRY ? can you give me  a reason please ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi adobe I'm from SL too. We still can't use stock images why on earth is this? Oh well guess I have to use other sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey,

I am having a similar problem. The difference is that this was actually my first time using adobe stock. I had already saved links to the photos that I had wanted to get from the platform. But after all the hard work of searching for the right content, when it came to subscribing for a plan, it just said licences are not available in your area, with no helpful solutions at all! it is quite upsetting, because I can't find the content on any other platform. If you can help me, please do, i desperately need the content I had already selected from your platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please search for an Adobe reseller for assistance.

https://adobedealreg.secure.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started