Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stock Licenses in commercial education website

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm in the process of putting together an education website for learning using memory palaces (think of a painting where each image is a place holder for information).

To do so, I will use photo-manipulation to make a collage of the images, with the individual images coming from Adobe stock.

I am one person, and not working with a team or enterprise.

My  question is, does the Standard license cover me if:

- The main product is the educational information packed into picture format, and all stock images will be altered in the process.

- The collage images will be available on the my website and on the mobile application.

- The collage images will be incorporated into a video explaining the information - and the video will be available on my website, mobile application; and on youtube for marketing purposes.

The Adobe Stock terms mentioned that the 500,000 copies restriction for the Standard license did not refer to a website and mobile application traffic, so I'm hoping that is also true for my idea.

Thanks for any help in answering this question,

BW,

Baltazar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Hi Baltazar,

To use the  images of Adobe Stock  on the website and on the mobile application, Standard assets/licenses are ideal if only you take all reasonable actions to prevent website visitors from downloading or reusing the work.

For more details about the different licensing terms  of Adobe Stock you may also refer: http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Terms-en_US-20170630_2200.pdf

Also, Contact Customer Care for any additional information.

Let me know if this

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Baltazar,

Are you selling anything with the images on or just creating a website in which they will be used? You don't mention if you are selling anything with the image in use.

If you are just using it as graphics on a website you should be fine as long as you aren't posting the original high resolution images. Which you shouldn't for web anyways.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Baltazar,

To use the  images of Adobe Stock  on the website and on the mobile application, Standard assets/licenses are ideal if only you take all reasonable actions to prevent website visitors from downloading or reusing the work.

For more details about the different licensing terms  of Adobe Stock you may also refer: http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Terms-en_US-20170630_2200.pdf

Also, Contact Customer Care for any additional information.

Let me know if this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any other query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started