Adobe Stock Licensing is too Slow

Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe - Licensing each image inside Photoshop is amazingly inefficient and frustrating. I rightclick license, a pop up window asks "do you want to license the image?" Uhh, yes. Then it takes 5-7 seconds to license, then another 10-15 seconds to download thanks to your throttling... Seriously?!

Are you performing any user testing? That's rhetorical of course.  If this is not fixed I'm going back to Shutterstock, I can download images into a folder and work much faster.

Is Adobe Stock integration about efficiency for the user or just revenue for shareholders?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Stock Licensing is too Slow

Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe - Licensing each image inside Photoshop is amazingly inefficient and frustrating. I rightclick license, a pop up window asks "do you want to license the image?" Uhh, yes. Then it takes 5-7 seconds to license, then another 10-15 seconds to download thanks to your throttling... Seriously?!

Are you performing any user testing? That's rhetorical of course.  If this is not fixed I'm going back to Shutterstock, I can download images into a folder and work much faster.

Is Adobe Stock integration about efficiency for the user or just revenue for shareholders?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You name it. Other users are complaining that it is to easy to license via the website. Did you try to do the (mass-)licensing via the website? Obviously the 20 seconds is not important if you license only one picture but if you license 20 in a row...

I'm also looping in EvilBugQueen1​ for expert advice.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2019 0
Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Abambo. There is mass licensing? I've looked and cannot find this, any info is appreciated thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no function like that, but as your description, you're trying to license a bunch of files at once. That's what I would call mass-licensing. It may be or it may not be faster to do that via the web interface. I license a picture one by one and rarely more than a picture in a row. So I even did not remark any delay if there is.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi M.,

Thank you for the feedback. I'll forward to our product management team. Someone may reach out to you for additional information.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2019 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started