Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock_mistakenly subscribed

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I subscribed to this plan last year during my pandemic blur.  I hadn't realized I'd been paying for it all along.  I'm not even sure if I've used any assets but of course can figure out how to check. 

Does my access to these assets reset each month?

Since I don't believe I've used more than a few assets (possibly none) would I have a cumulative balance of assets to download and use now and in the future?

Before I cancel my plan I'd like to know if I would still have access to the number of stock images I've accumulated after I cancel?

Adobe Stock – 3 assets a month
ADB132723230
Sep 21, 2020
US$29.99

Thank you in advance for your help!
TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you have a month-by-month subscription, and you can cancel anytime without fee (self cancel: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership). The 3-assets-per-month is an old subscription offer that is no more used today, so I cannot check the conditions, but generally subscriptions allow to accumulate a year of assets (so that would be up to 36 assets in your case). If you have licensed assets, they will stay with you when you cancel. The unused asset points will be forfeit at the end of the subscription.

You can check the current status of your assets here: https://stock.adobe.com

Abambo_0-1621505786193.png

1. Available unused asset points
  2. Licence history to find the licensed assets
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Abambo is correct you can cancel your 3 asset plan anytime as it is a Month-to-Month subscription.  This plan is still offered but not in all locations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started