Adobe Stock Motion Graphics Templates Credit

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been using free motion graphics templates from Adobe Stock in some of my videos created in Premier Pro although I cannot find anywhere on the Adobe website how to properly credit them when uploading them onto a website such as YouTube. I know to cite Adobe Stock images you put the name of the photographer and the name of Adobe Stock, but is it the same for the graphics creators (i.e. "© Graphics Creator / Adobe Stock”)? Do we need the file number or the link included?

Also, if I used more than one motion graphics template in one video and the above credit is correct, how would I cite all of them? By repeating the credit with Adobe Stock at the end or can I just put: "Adobe Stock Motion Graphics Templates: Creator Name, Creator Name, Creator Name, etc."?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rwalker24  wrote

(...)I know to cite Adobe Stock images you put the name of the photographer and the name of Adobe Stock, but is it the same for the graphics creators (i.e. "© Graphics Creator / Adobe Stock”)? Do we need the file number or the link included?

Yes, if the contribution of that creator is important, you should give him credit. But no, you do not need to include the link or the asset id.

rwalker24  wrote

(...) or can I just put: "Adobe Stock Motion Graphics Templates: Creator Name, Creator Name, Creator Name, etc."?

I assume that is properly credited.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! If the graphic is something small like a lower third, you don't think I need to credit it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it an important prime element in your presentation? If YES credit. Do you credit other things? If YES think about crediting this. You will not get an answer with a mathematical formula, saying when to credit and when not...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines