Adobe Stock not appearing on My Plan, yet still being billed.

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have a problem with the Adobe Stock billing and cancellation. I've already spoken to a live chat agent but it wasn't helpful as I can't show them my screen!

I'm being charged monthly for Adobe Stock, however when I go onto My Account and look at My Plans, it doesn't appear. 

All that shows up is the Adobe Suite which is funded by my University.  Because it hasn’t showed up on My Plans, I had no knowledge of it being active, or no way to even cancel it! When I find the email for my free trial and click on my order number, which I assume should take me to a page with my order on it, it just takes me back to the page above.

I messaged live chat about it and they told me that I did indeed have an annual membership, and to cancel I would have to pay a 50% fee… however since I didn’t even know the membership to Stock was active in the first place,  I feel I should be able to have a refund as this is an error on Adobe’s behalf.

I realise this probably isn’t the best place to ask about this, however live chat wasn’t very helpful as I can’t attach any evidence screenshots.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Joanna

TOPICS
Account management, Plans and purchase, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to add, I've added the screenshot as a jpg! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J.,

You have two profiles associated with your email address. One is the enterprise profile which is in your screenshot. The other is under your personal profile. You probably see Personal and Company or School when you sign into Adobe.com.

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry for not repyling sooner, I never got a notifcation email.

I contacted support before, but they told me I would just have to pay the 50% cancellation fee. I just don't feel it's very fair when I wasn't even aware I was subscribed to Adobe Stock in the first place. It wasn't made clear to me. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J.,

I've reached out to customer care and asked for assistance on your behalf. Someone should be in contact with you soon.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines