Adobe stock page unresponsive cannot download images

Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open a library selecting and downloading images becomes sluggish then an error "adobe stock page unresponsive" appears. I have cleared my cache, history, restarted chrome.

Hi T.M.,

I apologize for the difficulty you are having. We are aware of the issue and working on the solution. You have discovered the workaround. I'll update this thread once we have a fix available and we do appreciate your patience with this issue.

EBQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe stock page unresponsive cannot download images

Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open a library selecting and downloading images becomes sluggish then an error "adobe stock page unresponsive" appears. I have cleared my cache, history, restarted chrome.

Hi T.M.,

I apologize for the difficulty you are having. We are aware of the issue and working on the solution. You have discovered the workaround. I'll update this thread once we have a fix available and we do appreciate your patience with this issue.

EBQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 13, 2019 0
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloading or uploading?

What you could try:

• use a different browser
  • disable temporarily all add-ons.
Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2019 1
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It only does this on a library that has a large number of photos added to it. 200+. My other libraries work fine. It is not a connection problem as I've experienced in multiple locations. The only fix I've found is make new a library.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2019 0
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there is a known problem with libraries with more than 100 elements.

See here: Re: Issues with Libraries Loading in Stock

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi T.M.,

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2019 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started