Adobe Stock photography contributor payment setting

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello there, 

I joined Adobe as a contributor and I am surprised to see that nowhere under my account, dashboard or Help section I can set up the royalty payments.

I have contacted Adobe three times and every time the agent in the chat says he will get someone else, then disappears and I waste a whole hour waiting.

So now I have over £50 that Adobe should pay me for my phoots, and yet I cannot set anything up.

I would be so grateful if you could enlightent me on this.

Thanks,

franz

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Stock photography contributor payment setting

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello there, 

I joined Adobe as a contributor and I am surprised to see that nowhere under my account, dashboard or Help section I can set up the royalty payments.

I have contacted Adobe three times and every time the agent in the chat says he will get someone else, then disappears and I waste a whole hour waiting.

So now I have over £50 that Adobe should pay me for my phoots, and yet I cannot set anything up.

I would be so grateful if you could enlightent me on this.

Thanks,

franz

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 06, 2020 0
ricky336 LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Payments are done through Paypal or Skrill (at the moment).

Read this:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/getting-paid.html 

After you get $25 USD, you can request a payment - which is done via the two methods I mentioned.

Is this what you are asking?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started