Adobe Stock photos

Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have about 20 free stock photos and would like to download a few videos. Can I use the remaining to download. If not, what is the charge?

Matthew,

Videos are priced individually - starting at $79.99 for HD.

You can try out Adobe Stock videos by downloading the low-resolution, watermarked version. No payment is required until you decide to license the asset.

Please Contact Customer Care for any further help.
Regards
Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Stock photos

Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have about 20 free stock photos and would like to download a few videos. Can I use the remaining to download. If not, what is the charge?

Matthew,

You can try out Adobe Stock videos by downloading the low-resolution, watermarked version. No payment is required until you decide to license the asset.

Regards
Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 11, 2017 0
Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2017 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matthew,

I have checked your account and noticed that the 22 licenses that are left in your account are standard license which include images, vectors, 3D assets, templates.

However, if you would like to download videos it should be purchased on demand which is for $79.99.

Hope this information helps. Please feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2017 1
Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that $79.99 each and do I have full, unlimited access to the vids?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Matthew,

Regards
Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2017 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started