adobe stock pricing for creative cloud

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for asking a dummy question, but I've been banging my head against the Adobe website for some time now and am not finding what I need.  I need to get a price for getting video (specifically) from Adobe Stock so I can get our money guy to approve it.  Unfortunately, all the pricing sites I've seen tell me the pricing is only available for individual users.  So I go onto the Adobe Stock website, select a video, and hit the licensing button (thinking to get far enough into the process to find the price), only to be told I need to contact my admin.  Well,  yeah -- but my admin is not going to approve it if I don't have a price.

Am I right that there are no plans for CC users and I have to buy content a la carte?  And either case, how do I find out how much it's actually going to cost?  I can't believe they've made it so frustrating just to get started.

Thanks, if anybody can push me in the right direction it'd be much appreciated.

TOPICS
Licensing, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi C.,

We do show the pricing of videos on the video home page:https://stock.adobe.com/video and $79.99 US for HD video and $199.99 for 4K. You can save if you or your team purchases Credit Packs.https://stock.adobe.com/plans#get-credits shows our credit pack pricing.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks -- FYI, when I tried to go there it told me that those prices were only available to individual users, and when I tried to pull up the price for an individual video it told me to contact my administrator. Maybe the problem is at our end, but it was hela-confusing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Sorry, this offer is open to individual users only." I can look it up on my laptop, maybe because it doesn't have Creative Suite installed on it, but not my desktop. If I look it up on the other machine, are the prices the same?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi C.,

Ah, the pricing is the same for teams and you can see the team prices here:https://stock.adobe.com/teams

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines