• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Prison

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for the trial of Adobe Stock thinking it would be something that could help me improve my creations, but didn't realize that it would automatically be renewed. I admit I used the service a little with some success but really haven't been actively using the Stock service since. Not impressed as the entire creative cloud package costs me less per month than the $46.14 $CAD per month Adobe Stock. I never expected to be trapped into this product. I have talked to support and they have helped minimally(within their power I understand). I simply cannot afford to pay for the service or the extortionate cost of cancelling early. I love Adobe but it feels completely wrong to be trapped in a product from a company who is supposed to support creatives not make their lives more difficult. I would love to see some type of refund, considering I am still going to support adobes creative cloud apps for the foreseeable future.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Hi John,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused you.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 2nd of May 2018.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, the first month free, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the e

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused you.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 2nd of May 2018.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, the first month free, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation.

For more information, you may also refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

However, we understand your concern, and extremely sorry to hear that you would not be able to pay for the services. Let us know if you are looking to terminate the Stock subscription.

Please confirm so that we can assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started