Adobe Stock purchase not syncing across team

Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a team of 5 with an Adobe Stock for teams subscription.

I have one member of the team (member A) who's CC library doesn't seem to be syncing with the rest of the team all the time.

Another member of the team (member B) will purchase an Adobe Stock photo and add it to a CC library that's shared across the team.

It shows up in member B's CC library as purchased (showing the same with all other members), but not in member A. We have to purchase it twice.

Is there any way to reset all of the syncing for member A, or another way to fix this?

TOPICS
Licensing, Plans and purchase, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi C.,
Please reach out to customer care using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html Let them know that you are a business customer so you can be routed to the appropriate support team.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well that was a complete waste of time. I've spent 2 days, 7+ hours of each day going round and round in circles, transferred to everyone, no-one can help with this - terrible service.

Can anyone else help - in summary:

5 members of a team, all using an Stock for Team subscription.

Member A purchase stock, it appears as purchased in all members of the team's CC library in InDesign as purchased, except one account Member B 

When member B tries to use the image he gets the message:

"This Adobe Stock image has been licenced by one of your collaborators, you can edit the image if you license it."

When he goes to the website, he is logged in as the team and he can re download it for free.

However when he goes to the InDesign app, it's marked as not purchased.

I just need to know how to reset the sync in member B's Mac to see whether that will solve it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines