• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stock search page errors

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm recently been having major issues with Adobe Stock searches.

On first going to the website I can complete a search and results are returned but if I navigate to the second page I get a :

sorry not results were found with that term

This even though there are hundreds of pages and 1000s of results.

So my current testing shows this happens to both Chrome and Firefox. On IE I can't seem to make the error happen. I then cleared all coookies and cache and if i dont accept cookies on the site or sign-in it seems ok, but I can't use the service unless i sign in.

I have also turned off all ad blockers etc etc.

Anyone help?

Thanks!

Geo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Again, thank you for providing more information about this issue. This appears to be caused by settings in Kapersky Anti-virus. I've created WORKAROUND: Unable to see search results to assist others that may experience this issue.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi George,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Can you please share the file ID which you are referring to so that we can look into it and can assist you further?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

I'm not sure what you mean, its any search on Adobe Stock website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi George,

We've seen this issue when plugins or extensions are interfering with the page. Please try disabling your plug-ins and clearing your browser history. Then restart the browser and see if that remedies the issue. Please update this thread after you've tried this.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey EBQ,

Thanks but still no luck, i have:

1. Disabled every plugin and extesnion on chrome
  2. Cleared all browser history, cache and cookies
  3. Restarted chrome
  4. Navigated to adobe stock
  5. Signed in
  6. Search for "Jelly"
  7. Results returned OK
  8. Scroll to bottom page and click to go to page 2
  9. Page scrolls to top and message 'no results with that search term returned'

If i stay on this same page type anything into the search bar it cant find anything, at all.

Something is breaking

This proving really problematic now to the point i cant really use my subscription properly and i have projects to complete. I'm probably going to have to use a different stock service soon.

Please help.

George.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi George,

Thank you for the detailed steps. I'm going to send you a private message to request some additional info. Please watch for my message.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Geo,

Thank you for providing the additional information I requested in the private message. It appears that your anti-virus program is blocking the search feature on the Adobe Stock website. Please whitelist https://stock.adobe.com/

in your anti-virus program and restart your browser.

Please let us know if you require additional assistance.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Geo,

Thank you for your assistance today. We are working on a resolution for this issue. I'm posting our workaround here for others that may be following this thread. After you see the message that no search results are found, and you know that there are more results, remove getfacets=0 from the end of the URL and refresh the page. This will allow you to remain signed in while you search.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Again, thank you for providing more information about this issue. This appears to be caused by settings in Kapersky Anti-virus. I've created WORKAROUND: Unable to see search results to assist others that may experience this issue.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started