Adobe Stock Slam Down Title Overlay

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just licensed this title overlay for use in a Premier CC project.  However, when I modify the Text in the text field in the edit section of Essential Graphics, the text I enter does not display correctly.  In fact, it uses letters jumbled that I did not even type.  Anyone have a clue as to what's going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Stock Slam Down Title Overlay

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just licensed this title overlay for use in a Premier CC project.  However, when I modify the Text in the text field in the edit section of Essential Graphics, the text I enter does not display correctly.  In fact, it uses letters jumbled that I did not even type.  Anyone have a clue as to what's going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Edward,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Could you please let us know the file ID you are referring to (in your above post) so that we can assist you further?

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2018 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started