Adobe stock soundtrack : Virginia Highway, have copyrights.

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello I did used adobe stocks, Virginia Highway and the Demon's smile in my video through Adobe premiere. Youtube is giving copyright claim on it. I paid for this stock why then I have to re select. It happened to me before also. If the composer has other postings on internet why Adobe is giving out licenses. Its conflict of interest. 

TOPICS
Audio, Licensing

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is not "giving out" licenses. It is selling licenses. If just anyone uses this in Youtube, of course they are blocked. But because you paid for a license you are allowed to use it. But you have to tell Youtube about your rights. That's how it works with rights, otherwise they mean nothing. You normally upload videos (that have rights you need to prove) as "unlisted" first, so you can verify your claim before it is public.  Detailed discussion here: https://blogs.adobe.com/creative/adobe-stock-audio-and-youtubes-content-id/

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines