Adobe Stock subscription without agreement

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear customer service from Adobe, 

As a design freelancer, I subscribed to Adobe Creative Suite a year ago. Today, I just noticed on my bank statement that - without any form of consensual agreement - there is a subscription running which is called "Adobe Stock Photos" that costs. I don't need such a subscription and never used it (as I have never used stock photos and probably never will). Hence, I ask for the immediate reimbursement of the total amount spent AND a cancellation of my subscription, otherwise, I will stop all my subscriptions to Adobe for good. 

Thank you for your prompt reply. 

Best, 

Pierre

TOPICS
Plans and purchase, Terms of use, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds a problem. You need to contact Adobe. The forum is not Customer Support, just fellow customers. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines