• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock: support that makes you want to stab yourself in the eye.

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally licensed an image on Adobe Stock by clicking when my scroll was delayed. 

A.>I cannot believe that Adobe does not have a failsafe pop up box that EVERY other website has.... "Are you sure you want to License this image?" its a fairly simple and standard feature.  Not only are you wasting company resources (since I'm absolutely sure I'm not the first person with this problem), but your also creating more chances for your customers to come into contact with your piss poor customer service.

B.> I spent a lovely hour on the Adobe chat with Deepti whose lack of English lead to a 15 min problem being turned into an hour.  We went back and forth until he basically tells me he can't help me. And Ok, it was a free trial, and if it had been my mistake that lead to the issue, I wouldn't have bothered anyone. HOWEVER, I was planning on keeping the subscription, but since Adobe can't be bothered to credit 1 lousy image, I'm taking it as a sign I should dump all my adobe products as soon as I have semi workable replacements.

This was maybe one of the most irritating customer service exchanges I've ever had- and as I was briefly in Customer service, I'm usually very forgiving (and I don't even have a problem with outsourcing) but I draw the line at NOT KNOWING ENGLISH.  If you need a good example of good customer service, try Amazon Chat.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Hi Brittany

I am really sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with our support team.  This has been highlighted to the team manager.

I have added a license to your account to replace the image licensed in error.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brittany

I am really sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with our support team.  This has been highlighted to the team manager.

I have added a license to your account to replace the image licensed in error.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started