• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock to online; how to get light pictures?

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Fotolia, one could choose, "social media", and then you got a light Version of a Picture. With KBs, not MBs.  How do you get light Pictures in Adobe Stock, to be published online?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Hi Ole,

I understand your concern that there are certain limitations to Adobe Stock but since Adobe has acquired Fotolia and we are switching all the accounts from Fotolia to Adobe Stock I don't think it is possible to get back the Fotolia subscription, however, I am taking this as a feature request and will pass this concern to the product team.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am afraid that Stock doesn't offer that.  It will be up to user to change the weight of image after licensing.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it then possible to get the Fotolia Subscription back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding Sheena Kaul​ for further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ole,

I understand your concern that there are certain limitations to Adobe Stock but since Adobe has acquired Fotolia and we are switching all the accounts from Fotolia to Adobe Stock I don't think it is possible to get back the Fotolia subscription, however, I am taking this as a feature request and will pass this concern to the product team.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK. Too bad that you have no solution right now. Earlier, most Pictures were printed on paper, and thus MBs were attractive. Online the situation is very different. The Words "social media" is irrelevant; that was just what Fotolia called their service for online Pictures. Which came in handy that it below the Picture provided name of photographer and Fotolia in small letters, so the legal aspect was covered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started