Adobe Stock “Transparent Images” Not Transparent

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I'm very frustrated with the Adobe stock, I think I must have misunderstood what I was getting.  You asked for a file # but if you try pretty much any of the string light "transparent" overlays, or any other type of  light or snow transparent image/overlays, you will see that none are transparent or easy to use.  I was able to purchase easy to use transparent overlays from Luxe photography and I would like to be rehimbursed by Adobe stock.  Offering transparent images should mean that the background is transparent.  I've since bought and paid for adobe Illustrator and spent many hours of frustration trying to make the Adobe stock transparent in order to work for my images.  I edit in PS.  I've now wasted time energy and money on both of these Adobe items that I will never use.  Please advise. 
TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Stock “Transparent Images” Not Transparent

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I'm very frustrated with the Adobe stock, I think I must have misunderstood what I was getting.  You asked for a file # but if you try pretty much any of the string light "transparent" overlays, or any other type of  light or snow transparent image/overlays, you will see that none are transparent or easy to use.  I was able to purchase easy to use transparent overlays from Luxe photography and I would like to be rehimbursed by Adobe stock.  Offering transparent images should mean that the background is transparent.  I've since bought and paid for adobe Illustrator and spent many hours of frustration trying to make the Adobe stock transparent in order to work for my images.  I edit in PS.  I've now wasted time energy and money on both of these Adobe items that I will never use.  Please advise. 
TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 06, 2021 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jessica5C5C without the asset ID it is difficult to assist you with this issue.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are some of the files I have tried. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2021 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jessica5C5C,

Apologies for the delay in responding to your last message. I agree having transparent in the title and keywords is misleading. If you don't have Adobe Illustrator then there is no way that you will be able to download a transparent image. However JPEGs cannot be transparent whether the .ai file is transparent or not.

I have grante you replacement licenses for the files you have reported. Please delete these from any libraries and from your local system.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 12, 2021 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started