Adobe Stock Trial. Don't even go near it.

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2019 Jun 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's sad that adobe has resorted to these deceptive payment plans. Even after generously "donating" to Adobe Stock for 2 additional months (haven't used it at all) we get slammed with the cancellation fee. For what? Robbery.

I'm sure to Adobe's dismay we have caused them such financial hardship by cancelling a digital subscription that they must take it from our wallets to compensate. Well, good, because I will never buy a product through adobe again. Never again.

For a SECOND, I've considered getting CC. But you took my money on a cancellation fee and you will NEVER see it deposited into Adobe's business again. I do digital work all the time, it's my job. So it was looking real good until now. Adobe lost ALL recommendations from me because this is the last straw and I will adamantly make my point known to prospective customers looking for software to use.

You had a good streak Adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2019 Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally agree!!!! Scammed me too with a cancellation fee, so disappointing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please consider next time reading the terms and conditions:

It's all in there! Do not forget: You committed for an annual subscription.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not debating what the T&Cs say. I'm saying that Adobe has used DECEPTIVE language in order to make more money. Its a principal called heirarchy, which designers know. You put the important information first and big and other info goes down at the bottom. The language is geared toward deception, otherwise why are so many people complaining? Obviously because they feel they signed up for something that is different to what they actually did. If they'd worded it better, there wouldn't be these problems. One thing is for sure I WILL NEVER AGAIN trial something free through Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

simonea58058426  wrote

(...) otherwise why are so many people complaining? (...)

Because only the complainers are posting here. The others are happy and do not post how happy they are. You should know that too.

If you know how it works look at the smaller things. However, I cannot see how this is deceptive.

This is not deceptive. Every thing is correctly shown. As soon as you need to enter payment information, you know that there will be a payment due somewhere. I do not enter my data to sites that give me free assets. If I enter my payment data, I buy something.

I understand that you are unhappy. But my rule is: I do not place an order before having read the conditions. And in addition, as conditions may change over time, I store a copy locally on my disc, so that I know what the conditions where at the time I took the subscription.

My insurance, my mobile phone contract and my house loan contract have much more conditions in and I have read them all.

simonea58058426  wrote

If they'd worded it better, there wouldn't be these problems.

Everything can be improved, I guess, but I can't imagine how to still improve this and keep it nice and clean.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines