Adobe Stock Trial Membership Plan

Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

I signed up for the trial for the 12 month plan. When I went back to download another graphic, I was asked to sign up again with credit card information. Would appreciate some help.

Thanks

Dave

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Stock Trial Membership Plan

Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

I signed up for the trial for the 12 month plan. When I went back to download another graphic, I was asked to sign up again with credit card information. Would appreciate some help.

Thanks

Dave

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dchatte,

I looked up the email address you are using here on the forums and do not see any Adobe Stock subscriptions associated with this email address. Is it possible you used a different email address when you signed up?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response.

Please try <REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

I have attached a payment/plan confirmation I received from Adobe Stock.

Thanks

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

You have 8 license left in this month's quota under the email address you provided above. Not all assets are covered by a subscription. If you saw a message that you needed to the asset may not be part of our standard assets.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started